Technical University - Sofia, Plovdiv Branch, for TechSys’184000 Plovdiv, BULGARIA
25, Tsanko Dyustabanov str.
Scientific secretary:Assist. Prof. Dr. Sevil Ahmed.
Phone: +359 32 659 517
Conference secretary:Mrs. Lalka Boteva
Phone: +359 32 659 541
17.03.2018 17.04.2018 – Deadline for sending applications and draft papers
20.04.2018 – Deadline for sending full papers
30.04.2018 – Notification of acceptance;
10.05.2018 - Payment of conference fee
16.05.2018 – Registration of participants .
17.05.2018 – Opening of Science days of TU-Sofia and TECHSYS’18.Registration forms, abstracts and papers should be sent attached by e-mail to the conference address or via the registration form on the conference web-page. The papers will be included in the conference program after reviewing. The conference proceedings (CD version) shall be given to the participants upon registration.
Guidelines for formatting the papers
- Page set up: Paper Size - A4, Top - 40 mm, Bottom - 20 mm, Left - 20 mm, Right - 20 mm.
- Title: Times New Roman, 16pt; capital letters; centered; Bold.
- First and family name of the author (authors): Times New Roman 11pt; capital letters; centered.
- Abstract: Times New Roman 10pt; Italic; Indentation left and right 10mm.
- Key words: Times New Roman, 10pt; Italic; Indentation left and right 10mm.
- Section headings: New Roman, 11pt; Bold.
- Paper text: Times New Roman, 11pt; line spacing - single; paragraph indentation - 12.7 mm; the main text should be in two columns with a distance between them of 7 mm (column width - 81,5 mm). Figures, should be integrated in the text, their number and explanation should be centered and bellow the figure. Tables should be numbered, aligned to the right and the table title should be be also aligned to the right. Equation numbers should be placed in brackets, aligned to the right. References cited - the bibliographic references cited in the text should be marked by their numbers in square brackets [ ]. Pages should not be numbered. The paper should not be more than 6 (six) pages in total and it should end up on an even page!
- Automatic Formatting: Use mark-up styles set in the TECHSYS_TEMPLATE_ENG.dot
- The papers should be sent in RTF (DOC) and PDF format, as the files should not be locked and/or compressed in one archive file.